Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

Monday July 25th was the first day of Kindergarten at San Tan Elementary. I felt like I reached a new level of Mom-hood when I had to actually start packing a real lunch and writing notes for my baby to find when she opened her lunch box.




Ella was so excited! She picked out her own outfit and shoes. hee hee.



Per tradition... here is a year by year of her first day of school. WOW... they really DO change so much from year to year. It's crazy! sniffle :'(




She was so excited to see her besties from the neighborhood when we got to the bus stop.





Look at these big girls!!



Photos with Mommy and Daddy!




There are so many of Ella's friends from the neighborhood riding with the bus with her it makes it a little easier to feel ok about her on there.



The bus is here!!



She got on the bus... and we got right in the car to race to school, LOL!!



Ryen: "Where is my SISTER!?" (as we wait for her bus to pull in)



Daddy: "Where is my Baby???" (lmao!!!)



Here she comes!! She was so excited and LOVED her bus ride!



Seriously... how priceless is this photo of her and Rachel holding hands all the way from the bus to their class lines? It was like their body language said "You're not alone. We're in this together!"



And hugs for her friend Ryan who is in her class this year!



Ready to go into class now!!



I didn't go into the classroom (I had some self control) but I did snap one photo!



I did meet her at school after it ended, to make sure there was someone to take her to the bus and that it wasn't as chaotic.




And who wouldn't love riding the bus when you get to sit like this?? (don't worry I was the first Mom there and NO ONE saw me jump on the bus for a photo! ha ha)



After school we told her we would take her out to dinner for any food she wanted. And she MADE her Daddy's dreams come true by requesting steak and baked potato!!



We hope she adjusts well and has a wonderful year. :) We love you Ella Belle. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter