Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ella's end of School Recital and a Q&A

Ella's last day of school at the end of May was marked by yet another recital. These are always hilarious and I just love listening to them scream... oops I mean sing. But for some reason this recital the kids weren't their usual selves. They would barely sing and the teachers kept making them start the song over and perform "better" for all the parents who were "so excited to hear them sing." It didn't really work. But A for effort. LOL.

This time they were wearing safari jackets made out of paperbags and carrying crafted binoculars. This came in handy for their "Lion sleeps tonight performance."





And Ryen always loves Ella's recitals too cause she gets to eat yummy cupcakes and goodies that all the parents bring to celebrate.



Since Ella will be switching to a new school when the kids go back on July 26th, we made sure to get a photo of her and her teacher Miss Priscilla. :)



And it seemed only fitting at the end of the school year to finish something I have wanted to do with Ella for a long time. We got this from her friend Kassidy's family blog and I thought it was so cute. I was so curious to see what her answers were, and here they are! This was so much fun and so cute! I recommend it. It will be fun to look back later on and see how her answers change. :)

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Number: 17

Favorite Drink: Lemonade

Favorite Food: Cake

Favorite Game: Tic Tac Toe

Favorite Animal: Pandas

Favorite TV Show: Hannah Montana

I feel sad when: When someone takes a toy away from me without asking

I feel mad when: A friend hits me

I like it when my friends: Play with me

I like it when my teacher: Lets me outside for recess

I like it when I: bake cookies with Rachel

I am good at: games

I wish I could: play with everyone in the world

Who is your best friend? Rachel (from next door) & Hannah Montana

What makes you laugh? when someone tickles me

What is your favorite movie? Toy Story 3

What are you most afraid of? being in the dark like a cave

What is your favorite song? Bah Bah Black Sheep

What makes you really angry? Someone takes a book I am reading

What is your favorite activity? Play Princess in a castle

What do you want to be when you grow up? An ice skater

Do you think it would be hard to be a mom Yes

Why? Because I don't know what I am doing

If you could have a magical power, what would you choose? Make rainbows

What three things are you are good at? Games, Swimming, Dancing

What is the best thing about being three? Eating food and then drinking milk and then putting them in the fridge

I am special because: I have a lot of friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter