Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ella's Thanksgiving School Recital

Last month before Thanksgiving Ella had a Thanksgiving performance with her pre-school. She was so cute. While she was on stage she stood up and was like Mommy where are you?? Calling for me... I waved at her and she smiled so big and was like Hi Mommy, Hi Ryen!!! It was SO CUTE!! She knew all the words to all the songs they had to sing in the pageant (of course) and since she is tall they put her in the backrow. boo hoo! So I could barely get her face. My camera has been acting real bad lately (I think I have it stuck on some horrible settings) so I got no good photos of the stage or the performance. They were dark and blurry. But here are some photos.

Ryen was excited for the show to start:



She also made a friend under her seat!



Finally got some good photos after it was all over =(. (some kids were Indians some were Pilgrims)





Cupcake celebration afterwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Counter